Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Decision Made!!!

      I speak these words imagining Amy Poehler and Tina Fey standing on a balcony making a decision about whether or not to have a child. I love the movie Baby Mama, it is my choice movie for a Friday night with popcorn and a warm blanket. I do get tired of counting popcorn because it goes by so quick and before I know it I have eaten a whole bag and I'm bolusing 60 carbs for a snack.
      Anywho, I have been trying to decide on a pump for a long time. I couldn't decide which would be best. I have had a Cozmo and a Ping and now I am going for a ... wait for it... a Omni Pod! Yes my final decision will be a OmniPod insulin pump. I am so thrilled, but the final detail that helped me make my decision was the sample I received in the mail today. It was so small and little and petite. the moment I saw it I knew I would get an omnipod. 
      I am talking small, I have tried the older version demo's and didn't like it because it seemed to large and bulky but this one is seriously tiny.
      I dream of Omnipod's  and Dexcoms which by the way I can start also the process of getting when my insurance switches over in March (yay!!!!) Here I come, completely ready to become bionic woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment