Friday, February 17, 2012

Lets try it again.

Ok I hope you didn't get the impression that I was in full control of my diabetes; because actually I strugle with it constantly and I often feel hopeless, overwhelmed, and alone. Yes, yes I know there are millions of people with the same disease with the same struggles but I don't know any of them. I have never had a friend with diabetes or had any type of relationship with a type 1 diabetic. I  have met diabetics ( camp, school, church, etc..) but I don't know one personally. So I often go through rebellious stages where I test the waters beyond what I suppose to do and quit. I often end up, once again overwhelmed.
     So I did it again I overwhelmed myself. Sometimes I feel hopelss and out of control I'm scared of what could happen but maybe I am just tired of everything. I wish my thoughts and feelings could just tell me up front about my true feeling on the topic, haha that actually might be a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment