Friday, January 13, 2012

So This is How It Begins

     OK so it isn't really the beginning for me I  have had diabetes for eight years and I have done every type  of treatment you can imagine; even raw food ( no it doesn't cure it, yeah I felt pretty dumb ). I love discovering new foods and places and adventures to take. I want to travel the world  and even though that might sound corny it is more different than you might think. I want to see a lot of the amazing places everyone wants to see, i.e. Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Tuscany, laadeedaa. What I really want to see is life's unknown secrets, the tiny shop in the corner, old streets with beautiful houses, theaters only known to the locals. Still corny I know...

     But most of all I hate diabetes and if it drives me to the ground I will beat it, fight it, and cure it. A little far fetched, but I think it is a secret mission for all diabetics, parents of diabetics, friends and sibling of diabetics. We all want the same thing, This thing gone! So while we wait we will find each other and build a tower of hope for all because our lives with needle suck!
                                                                                                                          - Anna Gwen

No comments:

Post a Comment