Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My favorite App : GoMeals

For Christmas I got an I pod. I love it I never go any where without it. I love finding new apps that are useful and may I say they have some amazing apps out there. But of course since I have diabetes I am always looking for apps to help in that sort of way. I found the best one I use it everyday and love it. It is called GoMeals.


What is your favorite app that helps you manage your diabetes?

The reason I love this one is because it has all the carb counts to all kinds of food; from restraunt food to generic grocery foods. You an also make a list of favorites. It also keeps track of your calorie intake everyday; a little scary when you have Zaxby's for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. I was the one who thought-up of GoMeals and was product manager for it from conception through launch.....this is the stuff that recharges me. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete