Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lower A1c and a warning

I have really been missing my pump lately. I know it was my decision over a year ago to go off the pump but now I am ready for my pump-cation to be over. Last week I had my endo appointment  and I was not looking forward to it. I mean that those doctors are scary and I feel like I'm just going to be told that I am doing it wrong, I really cannot be the only one who thinks that. Well I was right they did tell me everything I was doing wrong they told me I wasn't checking enough, I had high blood pressure myA1c was down a little and no pump fo me. As much as I wanted to I knew they were right. I am scared of whats to come. I will let you know about my yearly tests soon.
 By the way my A1c was brought down from 12.9 to11.5 whoop whoop!

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog through Tu Diabetes and just wanted to say congrats on the lowering! I've recently had a bit of a burnout and so started a blog to write about my experiences with Diabetes. I feel like it's helped me start looking after myself better :)

    Best of luck with continuing to lower your A1c and hopefully you can get that pump back soon!

    Shonelle - From http://lifewithinjections.blogspot.co.nz/

    P.S Would love to go on your blogroll :)

    ReplyDelete